Friday, July 08, 2005

Totally Boring Tech Stuff

Salaam 'Alaikum

People using MSIE, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera, and Safari, can you go to a post below, click to read the comments and tell me if the formatting is messed up? I am seeing the comments area (the part where you read, not where you post) all wrong. I don't know what is causing it.

I hate fiddling with Blogger's pre-fab templates b/c I always manage to mess them up. Maybe I can find / make an original template w/ graphics and then upload the graphics to another server, that way we can ... you know... give me an excuse to make a new template.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yusuf Smith said...

As-Salaamu 'alaikum,

Just tried it in Firefox, Opera and Safari, and nothing's messed up alhamdu lillah.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Ahmed said...

Salams
Nice blog Mashallah.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Living Tradition said...

Salaam 'Alaikum

Yusuf: thanks. it's looking normal to me today too, but now I have the "get a new template" virus...

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home