Thursday, March 17, 2005

Paging Dr. Max and A.J.

The only reason why I am posting this is to check up on our busy brothers. As some of you know by his name, Dr. Max can’t always post like he would want to because of his work but he does have something in the works. After months of trying, he was finally able to attend a local progressive Muslim meeting. I would go to the ones here in New Orleans but I don’t think they’ve had a meeting yet. I am very anxious to read Dr. Maxtor’s report.

As far as for A.J., I just want an update on your relatives and friends in India since the tsunami disaster. How are the recovery efforts going? Are the victims still receiving aid or has the momentum slowed down? What are Muslims doing and have done in your area? I know Living Tradition posted on those generous Canadian Muslims donating two tons of beef for charity.

Please update us when you can and may Allah (swt) keep you both.

2 Comments:

Blogger DrMaxtor said...

lol, I just posted it.

12:50 AM  
Blogger ajsuhail said...

I am back in Canada. I know that I have hardly posted in the last few weeks but shall make amends soon Inshallah!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home