Sunday, December 12, 2004

The meetup that wasnt

Our "progressive" friends generally get together every first monday of the month courtesy of Meetup, a free online service which allows people of similar interests to get together. After signing on in an effort to have a discussion with the proggies, I've discovered that these little shindigs arent attracting the kind of numbers we're being told about, much to their chagrin.
If not counting endless postponments and outright cancellations I would have had some interesting reports to share with the rest of you. Oh well, I'll try again next month.

6 Comments:

Blogger Danya said...

Ya, so I'm loving this blog. Be careful though, in a couple of weeks, you're gonna find on their front page how conservative and backward you are (I think they did that sunnipath)... oh but then again, who are we silly traditionalists to say anything of their progressive "scholarship"... ;)

5:02 PM  
Blogger izzymo said...

Hee, hee. To be young, spunky and aimless. :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Danya said...

looks like someone hacked the mwu website...

10:14 PM  
Blogger izzymo said...

Sister Danya,

I am surprised we have gone this far without a write up yet. But...that message from the Islamic brigade...haa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by.

1:27 AM  
Blogger izzymo said...

Dr. M, are you going to the proggy meetings to challenge them? I don't think there are proggy meetings where I am but if so, I am going. I want to check this folks out.

2:31 AM  
Blogger DrMaxtor said...

I've tried Riasma on 2 separate occasions but to no avail. I'll try again next month, and I promise to be on my best beahvior...lol

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home